Interpersonal Neurobiology Package for Educators
This package is a collection of three of our courses:
- Teaching with the Brain in Mind immerses educators in the fundamentally social and whole-bodied nature of the brain and discusses how to strengthen efficiency in imparting knowledge and skills to students
- The Interpersonal Neurobiology of the Developing Mind provides an overview of the fundamental principles of IPNB for educators
- Developing a Resilient Mind explores how defining the mind helps to clarify what a resilient and flexible mind is, and how it can best be developed in the learning environment
Teaching with the Brain in Mind
- Recognize the ways in which the brain responds to experience with changes in its structure.
- List steps that help students monitor energy and information flow more effectively.
- Summarize how the social aspects of the brain are harnessed in the classroom.
Developing a Resilient Mind
- Define one aspect of the mind.
- Analyze steps to strengthen the mind.
- Summarize the characteristics of resilience.
- Evaluate how mindsight helps promote resilience in the classroom.
Upon completion of course, please mark your status as “complete” and you will obtain immediate access to your exam in your course area. Once you complete and submit your exam, our team will process same. Upon passing the exam with an 80% or better, a digital CE Credit Certificate will be emailed to you once it is available. Please note that this process could take up to 2 weeks. If you have any special circumstances, please reach out to the Mindsight Team at email@example.com and we will do our best to accommodate.
Further, if you simply require a Certificate of Completion, or if you have any questions regarding this process, please email the Mindsight Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long will I have access to the video lectures?
You may watch the lectures as many times as you’d like and they will remain in your library forever.
What is the best way to view the video?
Stream the video lectures on any computer, tablet, or mobile device of your choice!
How do I earn a Certificate of Completion?
A Certificate of Completion is available after completing this course. Please email the Mindsight Team at email@example.com to request a test.
Courses Included in this Package
Developing a Resilient MindWhether as an educator, parent, or mental health professional, one of the most f...$69.00 Signup3.5 hrs5 LessonsBeginner
Teaching with the Brain in MindWhen asked about the things we want our children to learn and develop, the answe...$49.00 Signup2 hrs2 LessonsBeginner
The Interpersonal Neurobiology of the Developing MindThis brief and dynamic overview of the interdisciplinary field of Interpersonal ...$39.00 Signup1.75 hrs3 LessonsBeginner
Unlimited Access to the courses in the package
Hours video + Audio
7.25 hours of audio
and video content
Over 14% savings as compared to buying the courses individually
“Informative, inspiring and amazing!”